When it comes to reducing cellulite, in addition to sports and a healthy diet, the skin should be rubbed regularly. For that you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket, because an anti-cellulite cream is also very easy to make yourself. They will give you sustainable results, and you will be surprised how many of the necessary ingredients you already find in the House. Here is our collection of simple, budget-friendly and very luxurious creams, which are excellent for fighting cellulite.
1. Cream for better blood flow
Good blood circulation is the key to fighting cellulite. This cream is perfect for stimulating blood flow and combines different oils, such as Juniper and rosemary, which is exactly what they do. The collection of ingredients and manufacturing may take a little time, but the correct mixture is the key to the effectiveness of this cellulite cream.
- Pure beeswax: it is easily inserted into the skin and provides an excellent creamy base.
- Extra native coconut oil: provides the skin with excellent moisture and nutrients.
- Juniper oil: juniper is a declassifying agent that stimulates blood flow.
- Grapefruit oil: increases blood flow and reduces fluid buildup.
- Rosemary oil: rinse the lymphatic system and increase blood flow.
- Cypress oil: removes toxins from the skin.
- “Magic nut, “” Tensad and flatten your skin.”
2. creme cellulitis de aceite de coco foamy
Coconut oil has gained popularity in recent years because of its numerous health benefits. For this DIY cellulite cream, only a few ingredients are needed to make a creamy cream based on coconut oil.
- Extra coconut oil: softens the skin, fixes it and humiliates it.
- Essential lemon oil: a strong antioxidant with stimulating properties.
- Essential peppermint oil: used as an anti-inflammatory and energy enhancer.
3. coffee is different
Who doesn’t like the smell of coffee? Coffee beans and coffee extract are used in many high-quality cellulite creams, but this home-made version is much cheaper and leaves a beautiful tan.
- Coffee powder: caffeine dilates blood vessels and hardens the skin. It also increases blood flow and reduces water in the legs.
- Olive oil: contains vitamin E and other antioxidants that produce healthy skin.
- Extra native coconut oil: moisturizer for the skin and helps absorb other ingredients.
- Aloe Vera Gel: has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. my absolute favorite: grapefruit oil: – coconut oil, cream, with cabbage.
- Grapefruit ethereal oil: it is the first on the list when it comes to the effectiveness against cellulite. This incredibly simple recipe seems very effective and it only takes a few minutes to mix this cream. You should wear it every day.
- Etheric grapefruit oil*: contains high amounts of an enzyme called bromelain, which helps to degrade cellulite. It also removes toxins from the body and prevents the growth of cellulite.
- Extra native coconut oil: moisturizes the skin and helps grapefruit oil filter effectively.
That’s how it works.:
Some drops of grapefruit oil are mixed with liquid coconut oil and massaged on the skin. The best thing you can do is use a device to make the skin flow even more.
For the massage, you put the cream on the skin and you spin around the skin with the tube. About 6-8 minutes per page. The low pressure makes the parts circulate very well. Don’t be scared when you have little bruises the next day, they usually disappear very quickly. After doing the massage a few weeks and being satisfied with the result, you only need to do it once or twice a week.
For me, this advice is gold, and I look forward to next summer when I will wear a short skirt or shorts without being ashamed of my cellulite.